Operating a specialized business means you need tailored tools and equipment to do the job right. The same goes for your mobile fleet, whether operating as an electrical company or a delivery service. At Adrian Steel Maryland, we understand how important it is to have custom work vans in Calvert County, MD. It’s why we offer a wide range of customization options for our clients.
We’re a fully approved upfitter with the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA), and certified upfitter for GMC, Chevrolet, RAM, Nissan, Ford, and Mercedes. That means we can transform almost any vehicle in your fleet into a truly effective mobile workspace. Find out more about our custom work trucks in Calvert County.
Cargo Management Features
To ensure that clients get exactly what they need for their work fleet we assist you in designing the interior layout of your trucks and vans. Our experienced technicians can help you mix and match various cargo management options to create a well-organized, functional space.
What are some local Calvert County work vehicle upfit solutions we offer?
- Electronic Accessories: We’ll equip your vans and trucks with important accessories, like AC adaptors, sirens, and work lights.
- Ladder Racks: General contractors and electricians can keep their ladders secure in our ladder racks.
- Drawers: We have several drawer sizes and depths available for storing loose items and cables in the back of your work vehicles.
- Shelving: Consider getting shelving installed to hold larger items, supplies, and equipment that wouldn’t fit into a drawer.
- Partitions: It’s a good idea to install a partition between the driver’s compartment and the work area for increased safety while driving.
- Truck Boxes: Contractors, HVAC technicians, electricians, and plumbers could all use a toolbox on the back of their trucks for holding valuable tools and equipment.
Custom Work Trucks in Calvert County
Why should you get a local Calvert County work truck upfit? There are tangible benefits to getting a vehicle upfitted, such as:
- Improved Safety and Security
- Improved Workflow
- Less Time and Energy Spent Searching for Items
- Improved Productivity and Profits
Work Van Upfits for a Variety of Industries
Having provided work vehicle customization in Calvert County, MD since the 1980s, Adrian Steel Maryland has worked with clients in a range of industries. We know what it takes to maximize convenience and function for your employees.
What industries are some of our clients in?
- General Contracting
- Auto Glass Repair
- Marine Services
- Gas and Utilities
- Telecom Industry
Are you a Calvert County business? A work van upfit may be just what you need to provide better service to customers. Call Adrian Steel Maryland to set up a free consultation. For a complimentary cost estimate on any of our cargo management services, fill out our online form. If you would like to visit with us in person, drop by our showroom in Glen Burnie sometime.