Since opening our doors in the 1980s, Adrian Steel Maryland has quickly risen to the top of the vehicle upfitting industry, serving all kinds of trade professionals across Greater Baltimore. While other work van upfitters may offer a select few products or stick to prefabricated interiors, we pride ourselves on building completely customized solutions for every client.
With 30+ years of constant innovation and a 20,000-square-foot workshop to our name, we’re sure to have exactly what your business needs. From product selection to post-installation follow-up, our only job is to make your jobs easier, safer, and more efficient!
Baltimore’s One-Stop Shop for Premium Work Van Upfitting
No matter your trade, Adrian Steel Maryland is known for taking work vehicles to the next level. Contractors across Baltimore choose us for our:
- Quality Products: We install only the highest-quality storage solutions and accessories from top brands including our own. We offer a complete line of van and truck equipment, so you won’t have to go anywhere else.
- Custom Solutions: Every work van design is made to order with close consultation from you, our valued client. We’ve tested and validated all of our products under real-world conditions.
- Expert Installers: We are an Approved Upfitter with the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) and are authorized by top commercial van manufacturers including GMC, Chevrolet, RAM, Nissan, Ford, and Mercedes.
The Adrian Steel Difference: Five Steps to the Best Work Trucks for You
At Adrian Steel Maryland, we don’t think in general terms of what a typical plumber, HVAC tech, or maintenance contractor might need. Instead, we base our cargo management and vehicle upfitting solutions on a close examination of your specific day-to-day business operations—down to every last detail!
Our meticulous process includes five steps and never cuts corners:
- Assessment & Collaboration: You tell us about your work routine, and we listen carefully. We work together to find ways to increase productivity, safety, and efficiency.
- Custom Solution: We choose the best interior and exterior cargo management products to fit your budget and your needs.
- Installation: Our certified installers use advanced technology to complete an expert installation.
- Delivery: We deliver your new custom work vans to the location of your choice.
- Follow Up: After you use your work trucks on real jobs, we’ll contact you to make sure they’re working for you.
Contact Our NTEA Approved Upfitters for a Free Quote Today
Are you ready to see just how much time your contractors could save with better-designed work vans? Then it’s easy to find out! Contact Adrian Steel Maryland today to find out more about our custom work vans and expert cargo management solutions. Simply give us a call or fill out our online form to grab your free consultation and cost estimate.